How do I transfer books to an Android device from my computer?
On a PC:
- Connect your device to your computer via the USB connection.
- Access it in “My Computer” or “Computer”.
- Install the software to access the device if you are prompted to do so.
- You should see a note under “Computer” that reads something like “MTP Device”.
- Open that device folder.
- Open the “Internal Storage” folder.
- Open the “Diesel” subfolder.
- Open the “Imports” folder.
- Browse on your PC to find the ePub or PDF books you would like to transfer to your device.
- Drag and drop those into this folder.
- Once you have copied all of the books you wish to transfer into the “imports” folder, safely disconnect your device,
- and open Diesel the app on your device.
- Tap the “Infotab.
- Tap the “Import” button.
- This will load all of the books you placed into your “Imports” folder into the library inside your Diesel app.
On a Mac:
- We highly recommend that you use Dropbox for transferring files from a Mac to your Android device.